Develop Java-Big Data 5
Job Duties-Develop Java-Big Data 5
Location: Multiple Locations
Salary: Will discuss with applicants.
- Arrange SPLUNK information contributions by understanding different parsing parameters like Index, source, source composing, line sizes, list sizes, record areas, read/compose timeout values, line breaks, occasion breaks and time designs amid list time.
- Strengthen Security Operations Center (SOC) by breaking down system and host-based security logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Syslog, and so forth.), performing Application security sweeps, using Java, analyzing big data and doing evaluations.
- Create Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) inquiries, made Reports, Alerts, and Dashboards and modified them. Executed Dynamic bore downs that give more prominent adaptability to the end client.
Basic Qualifications-Develop Java-Big Data 5
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least a Bachelor Degree, or its foreign equivalent, or higher degree in Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science or closely related field
- 0-2 years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working with the company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Strong Java expertise is an absolute must
- Strong understanding of Spring framework
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems