Digital Marketing Intern
Job Description-Digital Marketing Intern
Cyber Chasse is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic digital marketing intern supporting the marketing team with social media efforts. The intern role is limited to the 2019 summer term only; select year-round internships may be available. The dates for the internship program commence May through August. Interns are expected to work full-time hours (40 hours per week).
The employee will assist the marketing project managers in implementing key strategic initiatives including website changes, campaign landing page development, create blogs, help with email marketing and additional marketing support whenever required.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing intern
- Assist in finding keywords and creating metadata for the website
- Provide support in creating content for marketing materials and blogs.
- Assist in creating landing pages using WordPress and other available platforms.
- Help with developing and executing social media lead generation campaigns.
- Write creative briefs and copy for marketing campaigns.
- Utilize project management skills to ensure deadlines are met, regularly assessing and adjusting priorities and escalating when needed.
- Creating bi-weekly and monthly progress reports
- Ability to think strategically and assess impacts on the company.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem-solving.
- Excellent oral and written skills. Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle various projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and a team player philosophy.
- Proficient computer skills. Able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Also, comfortable using social networking sites like Facebook.
- Bachelors or higher education or equivalent.
- Must submit a cover letter and resume.
Location: Tampa, Florida