Job Description-ETL Developer
Location: Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse is looking for highly motivated candidates for an ETL developer position with some experience and or educational background. The ETL developer plays an important role in report generation, research, and analysis. You will also be responsible to present and communicate with key stakeholders and support the data sciences team with documentation, research, data ingestion, and troubleshooting projects
- Design, develop and support all aspects of data movement for a data warehouse environment, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process using Informatica.
- Ability to administer the ETL system and upgrade to new releases
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, extracting, transforming and loading as per business requirements.
- Design Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) Workflows for data migration from various sources to data warehouse using batch or incremental loading strategies.
- Document database design including data modeling, metadata and business process flow for the new business integration requirements.
- Create test plans and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Ensure delivered Data warehouse code is running and conforms to specifications and design guidelines.
- Create Informatica mappings, transformations, stored procedures and functions to implement the data process flow defined by the business rules.
- Document technical ETL specifications for a data warehouse. Perform periodic code reviews and test plans to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Navigate on the host server for file management, file cleanup, and configuration tasks.
- Maintain Informatica on UNIX and Windows environments. Write Shell scripts, PL/SQL scripts, and SQL scripts
- Prior Experience in Upgrading Informatica Power Center versions.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in supporting software products to IT organizations
- Master’s degree in Business, Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of SQL, SAS and/or R is preferred
- Knowledge of ER diagrams and ER/Stud
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office Suite
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning, and High-Volume Data Loads
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a database SQL language for user-defined database extracts or updates statements.
- Proficient in Netezza 7.1 * Proficient on all Informatica 10.x Platform tools (Power Exchange, Power Center) * Proficient use of CASE tools (Embarcadero ER Studio preferred).