Market Research Specialist
Job Description-Market Research Specialist
Location: Multiple Locations
Salary: Will discuss with applicants.
- Develop analytical insights and solutions in support of Marketing operations, applying creative thinking and problem-solving skills to help aid in decision making.
- Design, build and automate (where applicable) actionable reporting that highlights issues and drives an improved understanding of the business and digital marketing efforts.
- Monitors and maintains current web trends, user experience, web design, and knowledge to help in setting best practices, defining web goals, and measuring success.
- Uses Google Analytics and other tools to measure success metrics, generates and distributes website usage and analytic reports on a regular basis.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements.
Bachelor’s degree, or its foreign equivalent, or higher degree in Marketing, Project Management or closely related field.