Network Security Engineers
Job Description-Network Security Engineers
Cyber Chasse is looking for skilled Network Engineers with the ability to perform and implement IP network upgrades. Apply knowledge of LAN/WAN networking to install, change, and decommission network equipment, routing, and perform host migrations. Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate vulnerabilities and improve overall network reliability.
Location: Multiple Locations
- Assisting with the network architecture by designing system configuration; directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance.
- Implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Collaborating with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the network remains operational.
Required Skills-Network Security Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Security, Network Systems Technology or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently on a project, seeing it from inception to completion
- Strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively relate to agency and customer needs
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II or higher