Cyber Chasse is looking for a skilled SQL developer to fulfill its clients’ needs
Location: Multiple Locations
- Serves as the principal point of contact for SSIS, T-SQL, and SSRS developments.
- Works with business stakeholders to define requirements for ETL and SSRS Reporting needs.
- Develops and implements data integration flows (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Creates and modifies complex reports within SQL Server Reporting Service; maintains and supports existing reports and implementation of enhancements.
- Designs develop and maintain database tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and supporting objects.
- Troubleshoots and corrects production ETL/Report issues.
- Optimizes stored procedures, T-SQL, views, and functions for the best performance.
- Refines and automates regular SQL processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation as required by standards and policies
- Collaborates with internal and external Clients as well as Developers and Business Analysts to define and understand the technical requirements of clients.
- Participates in design and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Provides after-hours support for scheduled deployment activities and critical issues as needed.
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant IT experience
- A positive attitude and the ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with business clients at all levels.
- Complete projects successfully and on time in the context of an Agile project management environment
- Sustained experience demonstrating Agile values and using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to write and maintain streamlined, effective technical and program documentation.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholder teams to analyze and recommend functional optimizations and solutions.
- Experience in SSRS and SSIS version 2008 and higher.