Job Responsibilities-UI Developer
Location: Multiple Locations
- Demonstrate the ability to understand client-server architecture for Web and Mobile applications
- Demonstrate an ability to understand projects at the architecture-level
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and UI/UX components
- Demonstrate a capacity to develop UI/UX components which can be used in other products/tools
- Be a hands-on, quality-oriented engineer who is reasonable in accommodating requirement changes but uncompromising in the quality of the product deliverable
- Design, develop, modify, and evaluate technology for customers
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devices logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, performs coding, documents changes, and tests/debugs programs
- Provide suggestive changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Understanding of RESTful services
- Software design and development experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Basic knowledge in JS/jQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS, Bootstrap grids
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in AngularJS, Angular 2/Angular 4/Angular 5 preferred