Location : Multiple Locations
We are actively looking for a SAS Clinical Programmer to be a part of our protocol team to perform the necessary programming pertaining to analysis and reporting of clinical trials. The candidate should also have the ability to develop SAS code and table templates to prepare, process, and analyze clinical data.
- Should build SAS datasets using SDTM guidelines from the available clinical database
- Develop templates, utilities, and SAS macros for cleaning and reporting of data
- Work closely with the project statistician to perform analysis mentioned in the SAP or protocol
- Make certain that the CRF is consistent, adequate, and meets the guidelines of the protocol
- Study management reports and write effective SAS programs to create listings, datasets, figures, and tables
- Prepare quality clinical and statistical summary reports.
- Good SAS experience and proven skills in the use of SAS within a Statistical Programming environment to develop and validate deliverables
- Ability to contribute to statistical analysis plans and/or constructing technical programming specifications
- Ample knowledge of CDISC data structures as well as a solid understanding of the development and use of standard programs
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to Statistical Programming (e.g. GCP, ICH) and clinical study practices, procedures and methodologies
- Basic communications and negotiation skills, ability to work well with others globally
- Proven ability to produce timely and quality deliverables under guidance (at least 1 year), preferably in Oncology