25 Mar Management Analyst
Posted at 10:33h in
Location: Multiple Locations
Develop analytical insights and solutions in support of Marketing operations, applying creative thinking and problem-solving skills to help aid in decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop analytical insights and solutions in support of Marketing operations, applying creative thinking and problem-solving skills to help aid in decision making.
- Design, build and automate (where applicable) actionable reporting that highlights issues and drives an improved understanding of the business and digital marketing efforts.
- Monitors and maintains current web trends, user experience, web design, and knowledge to help in setting best practices, defining web goals, and measuring success.
- Uses Google Analytics and other tools to measure success metrics, generates and distributes website usage and analytic reports on a regular basis.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements.
Job Qualifications Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, or its foreign equivalent, or higher degree in Marketing, Project Management or closely related field.