25 Mar Sales Intern
Location: Multiple Locations
An amazing sales internship opportunity awaits for someone who is willing to learn the different stages of sales funnel. As a sales intern you will learn to generate leads, create awareness of new offerings, and retain customers. You’ll gain real time sales experience by working on different challenging projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and implement sales techniques.
- Generate potential customers list based on research.
- Develop client relationships and maintain & retain existing accounts.\
- Maintain sales records.
- Support by providing inputs on sales literature, presentations, and customer briefs.
- Help with evaluating new sponsorship opportunities.
Job Qualifications Knowledge Requirements
- Undergraduates with major in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Advertising.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellnt oral and written communication skills.