25 Mar Software Developer Intern
Posted at 09:00h in
Location: Tampa, Florida
Cyber Chasse Inc., is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic individual supporting the software development needs of its clients. the positions available are for both full time and internships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new software programs under the direction of a tech lead.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing and new software.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/ experience
- Demonstrate and execute basic to strong knowledge of at least one mainstream programming language (Java, .Net, etc.)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Understanding of Database concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and quickly.
- Desire to work with emerging technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills