25 Mar Communications Coordinator
Location: Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse’s Communications Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of various internal and external communications initiatives in support of Cyber Chasse’s employee and business needs. The position works closely with the digital marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate global events/programs, including logistics, launch, and promotion.
- Participate in local networking events
- Build and maintain a relationship with various technical universities, involved in presentations and tabling to promote the business and its services
- Create and execute branding ads to print and digital newspapers and magazines.
- Write and edit content for various internal and external communications initiatives, including, but not limited to newsletters, press releases, presentations, articles, and collateral.
- Develop and manage distribution lists, ensuring timely and accurate updates.
- Proactively identify new and enhanced ways for the Communications Department to support Cyber Chasse’s employee and business needs.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Qualifications Knowledge Requirements
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in the related fields
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of individuals/groups from a culturally diverse audience.
- Demonstrated writing and editing expertise focused on producing clean, quality, AP-Style materials that deliver the intended message(s).
- Ability to use a variety of personal computer software applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and understand the technical needs of various database applications/tools.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to understand the big picture.
- Creativity and the ability to bring fresh and bold ideas to the table. · Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork and adaptability.
- Regularly monitor and report on the progress of the project to stakeholders.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Cyber Chasse’s IT services.