25 Mar Unity 3D Developer Intern
Location: Multiple Locations
Do you love games and want to develop one on your own? Gain hands-on experience by making use of our excellent internship opportunity. As a Unity intern you will get exposure to a lot of techniques needed to develop real time 3D games online. Our super fun and creative game development experts are the best part of this internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in designing and building effective codes.
- Maintain quality of codes.
- Help us organize and automize processes.
- Assist in translating design spec into functional immersive experience.
- Extend support in scripting, animation, GUI, textures, etc.
- Effectively communicate with other teams to create strong pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Undergrads majoring in Computer Science, IT, or Graphics & Animation.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Sound knowledge of Unity, C, and .Net framework.
- Strong understanding of Vuforia and AR Core.
- Experience in Oculus SDK, Photon Unity networking, and ARKit would be a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.