25 Mar Web Developer Intern
Location: Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse being one of the best companies to offer advanced technology courses and IT consultation services, gives a red-carpet welcome to passionate candidates. If you are striving to become a web developer, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity as you would gain hands-on experience while working alongside a creative and cool team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement new functionalities based on the specifications provided.
- Develop fast, scalable, and web-based solutions to resolve critical business problems.
- Build effective and reusable front-end systems to drive complex web apps.
- Build UI components, improve our existing front-end infrastructure, and discover ways to solve issues.
- Work together with other engineers, techies, and product managers.
- Attend daily meetings, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines to implement agile methodologies and deliver value to our clients and customers.
Job Qualifications Knowledge Requirements
- Pursuing degree in Computer Science, IT, Web Development, or relevant major.
- Passion towards coding and web designing.
- Prior experience in building fast and responsive UI would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge of web development technologies such as HTML, CSS, Angular2, or ReactJS.
- Self-driven and creative.
- Excellent oral and written communication.