Location : Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse is looking for highly motivated candidates for CyberArk Administrator position with networking background and or similar educational background. This position performs Administration & Support for a CyberArk deployment as well as other related systems or technologies required to sustain and maintain capabilities of the services.
- Demonstrated experience with Administering a CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault – deployment and detailed knowledge of the following CyberArk components confirmed by related work experience:
- PSM, CPM, AIM
- PVWA, Vault Administration, Disaster Recovery
- Maturity and discipline to follow established processes and detailed technical procedures to ensure consistency and predictability
- Demonstrated experience with developing and following processes, templates, instructions, presentations and progress measurement material.
- Demonstrated ability to work on virtual teams and must possess good interpersonal skills
- Solid Work Ethic and sense of ownership to complete assigned duties, tasks or projects
- Significant Experience with Windows Server Administration – minimum 3 Years of demonstrated work experience
- Experience with product support, system integration, customer support, and technical support
- Experience Administering Unix/Linux Server environments Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, and other applications (e.g. web and document browsers, plug-ins) particularly as it relates to experience in supporting Windows client and/or server with a focus on security.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate DoD security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in network engineering, business, computer science or related field preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working with the company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems