Location : Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse is looking for highly motivated candidates for Hadoop Administrator position with a technical background and or similar educational background. This position performs monitors and maintains all the data platform and analytical processes which includes the Hadoop Data Lake ecosystem. This is a support administration role with the potential of some development responsibilities on minor enhancements and break/fixes.
- Assisting with the network architecture by designing system configuration; directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance.
- Implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Collaborating with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the network remains operational.
- Ensure all system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Leverage standard Issue, Problem and Change Management ITIL toolset in tracking and providing status on support work activities.
- Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices.
- Perform all software upgrades and patching partnering with the necessary Infrastructure teams.
- Monitor and ensure stability of the analytical & data platforms/environments/processes in order to meet the defined SLA.
- Partner with various business partners to gather requirements for minor enhancements.
- Work effectively with other Technology Operations/Infrastructure and the responsible technology/3rd party support teams to ensure continued operations and maintenance of analytical & data management data platforms/environments/processes
- Support Release Management and Change Control processes along with other UPT Compliance Initiatives.
- Partner with various business partners to debug, test, develop and implement fixes for the customer/campaign management data platforms/environments/processes.
- Provide work estimates as needed, facilitate and lead meetings with end users, and keep management, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, status, changes, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, computer science or related field preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working with the company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems