Location : Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse Inc., is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic individual supporting the Java development needs of its clients. The positions available are for both full time and internships.
- You will be responsible for core Java Development with SQL knowledge, while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- This person will be part of a global software team that works on critical applications.
- Work with product owners and PM to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an agile development process
- Provide hands-on technical and best practice
- Strong communication skills
- Participation in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications
- Multitasking in a fast-moving environment
- Hands-on technical development
- Development Support to Production Support, Business and tech partners
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/ experience
- Strong Java expertise is an absolute must
- Strong understanding of Spring framework
- Experience with data access/ORM frameworks like JDBC
- Experience with creating complex queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Distributed Cache technologies like Gemfire
- Experience with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle