Location : Multiple Locations
Our client is looking for Oracle Developers who can create database applications in PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex SQL, Oracle Collection and should understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control. He/she should have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Responsible for application design, development, delivery, and post-production support.
- Technology stack includes SQL / PL SQL / XMLDB / Advanced Queue and Linux.
- Able to troubleshoot issues in production environment.
- Write PL/SQL or SQL development to extract data for analysis and problem-solving.
- Database administrative work to support production systems.
- Being part of the implementation team for the product.
- Fix bugs in existing applications reported by clients or internal testers.
- Refactor existing code.
- Execute development tests, create unit tests.
- Participate in creating internal business specifications, creating a technical design for business features, breaking down features to technical tasks, workload estimation.
- Must have Hands-on experience in SQL writing (Complex Queries, Joins)
- Proficient in Advanced PLSQL concepts (Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Packages)
- Good exposure to basic DBA activities & Performance Tuning
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Hands-on experience on Unix / Linux, shell programming.
Hands-on experience with source control tools.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment (Scrum, XP, TDD)