Location : Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse is looking for highly motivated candidates for Penetration Tester position with cybersecurity background and or similar educational background.
- Perform security tests on networks, web-based applications, and computer systems.
- Design these tests and tools to try to break into security-protected applications and networks to probe for vulnerabilities.
- Conduct physical assessments of servers, systems, and network device security. They look for ways to exploit vulnerabilities and design solutions to security issues like temperature, humidity, vandalism, and natural disasters.
- Conduct Security Audits to pinpoint ways that attackers could exploit weaknesses in security systems by conducting network and system security audit
- Analyze organization enforced policies for effectiveness, suggest improvements on security policies, and work to enhance methodology material.
- Write Security Assessment Reports and discuss solutions with IT teams and management.
- Stay up to date with the latest methods for ethical hacking and testing and keep evaluating new penetration testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, network engineering, business, computer science or related field preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working with the company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems