Location : Multiple Locations
Cyber Chasse is looking for a skilled Service Now Developer working on any process efficiency enhancements on the ServiceNow team’s backlog supporting ITSM and ITOM modules within the ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer will work closely with business units to analyze and document business processes and requirements and to implement changes to supported applications as needed.
ServiceNow modules in use include Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, Release, Procurement, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Security Incident Response, Vulnerability, Orchestration, Performance Analytics as well as several custom integrations.
- You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant IT experience
- Proficiency with technical ServiceNow components such as business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, the script includes catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements and implement IT solutions, initiatives, and/or service automation
- Proven experience with writing and managing technical documentation
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently on a project, seeing it from inception to completion
- Strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively relate to agency and customer needs
- Hands-on experience developing, maintaining, and administering one or more ServiceNow instances
- Certification preferred – ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist or ServiceNow Application Developer
- Proficiency with additional languages such as Jelly, jQuery, Bootstrap, and/or Angular JS is preferred.
- Experience supporting an environment with a user base of 5000+ is strongly preferred
- Experience with CMS and/or Service Portal is a plus
- Experience with web/mobile development is a plus
- ITIL Foundations certification is a plus