Location : Multiple Locations
Splunk Engineers are responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of technology solutions.
- A technician role accountable for the design, plan, installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of enterprise systems management, infrastructure tools systems and related software.
- This person will specifically drive collaboration with peers to manage efforts with our Splunk and other Log Management solutions.
- Other accountabilities include analyzing, administering, support, problem resolution, maintaining the environment overall
- They will also utilize proven systems, scripting and developer skills to execute on highly complex tasks related to hardware/software technology component analysis, integration, and incident and problem resolution.
- They will oversee and/or setup effective end-to-end system performance and reliability monitoring and provide data and alerts to help avoid issues or to troubleshoot outages that may occur.
- Overseeing or design, develop and integrate solutions that improve the client experience
- Ability to utilize advanced systems, scripting and developer skills to develop methodologies to implement, integrate, and maintain new and emerging enterprise-wide systems hardware/ software technology components.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in supporting software products to IT organizations
- master’s in computer science or a related discipline is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Splunk certifications are a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
- Experiences with premium Splunk Apps, like ITSI and ES